K5 Suzuki GSXR 600

• Please use the Gallery at the top of the page to upload your photos and create albums. This section will soon be moved to the new Gallery.

S40TYD

Apr 12, 2013
Ladies and Gentleman,

As a relatively new rider and member to the forum, id like to share some pictures of my GSXR.
It all began August last year i decided to go for my Motorcycle License fortunately i passed first time.
From a young age ive been into all sorts, mostly anything with an engine and wheels.
Parents wouldnt let me involved in bikes so it was many years of tinkering with cars, started off with saxos renault sports then
onto hondas.

Sticking with the Japanese it was time to buy my first bike:-

K5 Suzuki GSXR 600
3500 Miles

#AsAdvertised

#StoredfortheWinter

#RozzersMakinganAppearance

#BesttillLast

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

S40TYD

Apr 12, 2013
Excellent pictures! Love the one with the Fuzz! "Random check" was it?

Haha yeah something like that!

After filling up we pulled out the fuel station behind them, they slyly went down a slip lane and joined behind us, followed us for 5ish miles then pulled us over and done my mate for having a small plate. Tried to do me for my exhaust aswell " A Loud Bike is a safe Bike" seemed to put them in their place!

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Haha yeah something like that!

After filling up we pulled out the fuel station behind them, they slyly went down a slip lane and joined behind us, followed us for 5ish miles then pulled us over and done my mate for having a small plate. Tried to do me for my exhaust aswell " A Loud Bike is a safe Bike" seemed to put them in their place!

So in other words they were just after some beer money for the officers dinner party, that really does p**s me off their attitudes at times, small plates I can sort of see their point and agree with, but loud exhausts and tinted visors are their cash cow's, I always ride with a tinted visor on a bright day after seeing someone's glasses after a low speed collision, he was lucky not to be blinded. And lets face it, if you are stupid enough to ride with a tinted visor at night then you are asking for trouble.