GSXR1000 K9-L0 Owners manual or book pack

gixermanuk

May 12, 2013
Nottingham UK
Anything please.

Found a service manual, but no luck with owner manual.

As just about to buy the bike and it is missing, so just need it to be able to see what the correct operating and settings etc should be.

Many thanks

Last edited:

gixermanuk

May 12, 2013
Nottingham UK
The only one I have got is for the k8, I will keep looking though.

Just make sure it's on power mode A ;)

Thank you that's great,

Power mode A :eek:
Collect bike tomorrow and getting nervous,
mind you looks like will spend my first 100 miles of ownership bringing home in a van!
Oh what lovely British weather :(

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Don't be nervous, just treat it with a bit of respect until you get used to her.

The only one I can find is for the 2008 model, I don't think there are many differences, not sure what year the slipper clutch was introduced, but you wouldn't need a manual for that. I can upload that one if you wanted to take a look, I'm sure people on here could answer any other questions you may have.

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Ouch, that is a bit steep, but it will be nice for the next owner to have if/when you change, and if you are anything like me you like to have things complete.

v3nt0

Jun 2, 2013
I am also looking for K9/L0 owners manual... I've found only the service manual to download.
thanks.

gixermanuk

May 12, 2013
Nottingham UK
The Owners manual finally arrived at dealer, collected it the other day and could believe my ears when he said that will be £20 please.
I had already paid £10 deposit for it and he said yeah I know it's £30 in total.

He was having none of it and the £10 deposit was non refundable so had to cough up.

So a L0 owners manual from a dealer is £30!!!!!
And it has less than 100 pages :(

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Robbin' sods, that's really expensive! Hmm, will have to keep an eye out for them at car boots now though knowing what they are worth lol. Have you got the rear seat for yours?