2000 600 srad wiring help please.

knight rider

Nov 5, 2013
Hi guys as the title says I need a bit help. Hopefully its a nice easy question for someone. :)

Anyway what I need to know is there is a small white harness connector block under the clocks on the left hand side just next to where the flasher relay and fuses are, and I need to know is which colours match up as I took photos on my phone before I set away changing the block for spade connectors and heat srunk them as the block was worn and was moving slightly causing my headlights etc to go off, but as I got my phone to make sure all the wires were joined to the right ones I dropped it and smashed the screen so I cant confirm what I have done is right. I would massively appropriate it if someone could tell me what colours join which so I dont blow anything when I connect the battery back up.

Huge thankyou for any help in advance.

Mick

knight rider

Nov 5, 2013
Ah cool. Hopefully. :-D IAN!!!! HELP ME PLEEEEEEASE!!!! Haha. Not that I'm desperate or out. Haha.

Last edited:

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Go to the workshop section a download the diagram for srad600 98-2000 and in section 1 at the left hand side there are three connectors. Two are the bar switches and the other should be the one you are talking about. If it is that one it is colour for colour except for one cable.
Let us know how you get on

knight rider

Nov 5, 2013
Awesome! I'll try get a look at that the night but from what I can remember I dont think they were. I'll post a pic up later if I manage to get to the garage. :)

knight rider

Nov 5, 2013
Hi guys, sorry theres been no update on this in a while but I'v not managed to do anything with it apart from get it moved to my garage from my mates down the road. But 1 thing I did notice is that i now have a headlight and it works on all settings but now have no indicators. ... this has totally baffled me. I'll try get a picture of the wiring today when I go out to start the bike.