Where is everyone??? .

Ian

Jul 23, 2015
Coventry
Dose anything happen at all on this site, iv posted few chats nothing / no replies/ asked about how near people live .

Anyone want to meet up anyone fancy ride out everything is from donkey's years ago all very strange who is out there ?? .

So aim the only GSXR onwers the middlands iv been out last three weekends rode down to Worcester throu the Malvern hills stopped coffee and pastie.

Restrictions are being lifted iv got two full dairies bike nights/ BSB meeting/ WSBK/
Moto GP and trips abroad.

Ian

Jul 23, 2015
Coventry
Hey Ian,

We suffer from a lot of lurkers. It seems that a lot of folk are adverse to actually posting anything these days. Try the facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gsxroc
Yes it seams that way just a simple thread for chat or bike talk ,, nothing. ?
Getting closer too coming out of lockdown
Summer and good weather are on the way and there's me thinking on GSXR froum people would wont to plan stuff ,, meet ups ,ride out going to races BSB/ Silverstone/ Donnington anywhere.
I go abroad every year for moto GP s,, WSBK have dun for 15 years know follow BSB all round UK O well thought other bikers would like to do the same.

jls

Apr 6, 2014
Lack of critical mass? Not interested in social media myself. Is the farcebook page busy?

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Lack of critical mass? Not interested in social media myself. Is the farcebook page busy?
There are 12k Members on there, growing by 100+ per day, it's quite busy, but I hate FB, so resisted for a long time to set the group up.

Wilko 56

May 13, 2021
Worcestershire
Hi
Dose anything happen at all on this site, iv posted few chats nothing / no replies/ asked about how near people live .

Anyone want to meet up anyone fancy ride out everything is from donkey's years ago all very strange who is out there ?? .

So aim the only GSXR onwers the middlands iv been out last three weekends rode down to Worcester throu the Malvern hills stopped coffee and pastie.

Restrictions are being lifted iv got two full dairies bike nights/ BSB meeting/ WSBK/
Moto GP and trips abroad.
Hi ian I’ve just joined and I’m in Kidderminster near Worcester

Reactions: GixxerGod