Whats wrong with pople??

srad98

Jun 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
i know its been said but where is everybody?? i see a lot of people looking as guests but no1 posting or joining up!! whats with this?, this is a really well made and laid out site, and with a few more people joining and contributing could be soooooo much better!!
ive tried posting a few things to get people jumping on them and more involved but to no avail!!
such a shame for a good site to sit idle and go to waste, but if any of you sat there watching have some ideas put em up, worth a try at least!! (even if ya do get the piss ripped out of ya)lol
was really looking forward to joining an jumping in on all the banter!!
well ive said my bit!!:p

Rosie66

May 5, 2014
York
Sad but true matey, perhaps all us gixxer owners are all a bit brain dead or just anti social nutters! seems to go with the image, anyway, rather have a gixxer than a blade.......

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Hi All,

I wish I knew why people wouldn't jump in, It took me a long time to set it all up and looking nice, we get loads of visitors, but no one ever posts anything. Due to work and family commitments I am looking for someone who would be willing to help keep the main page updated. Articles, media, videos etc. If anyone is interested in helping them please PM me so we can chat.

Regards

srad98

Jun 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
To true rosie66, blade pfft!! maby we should post some stuff just to see if we get a reaction (not just anti-social, antagonistic as well lol)
gixxergod i would happily help out but in truth the only time i get chace to get on here is at work!! .....well come on gsxrs or work!!!
I shall keep trying me best to get some ppl on here, might sign a few mates up weather they want to or not!!!

Rosie66

May 5, 2014
York
Gixxergod, well done on the site, credit to you. Im unable to help as my skills with fb are testament!
Quick debate time, which model would we consider the best and why?
Im going in with my current ride 750 K5, had a Slingshot years ago good but no cigar.

srad98

Jun 17, 2014
Oxfordshire
well im loving the srad at the minute, but from a purely impulse point of view a nice all black k7 thou with a few mods of my own would do the trick!!!

Paul R

Apr 8, 2014
Just joining in - as I wanted to say thank you and well done GixxerGod for the site and as someone new to gixxers I really appreciate the details you have put together on the site. Gotta be honest, I only bought mine as a cheap hack for doing some track days (don't shoot me ) which I am in the process of doing, so will post which ones I'm on and if anyone wants to come and say hello, they can come and have a laugh at my expense !
Thanks again and thread to follow...............

teamlofty

Oct 21, 2017
South Australia
Just come across this post which is really the same as what I posted yesterday. Great site just needs some people to use it. Perhaps a little gixer slanging to get a few hackles up and prompt a response.

teamlofty

Oct 21, 2017
South Australia
To the 582 faggots who have viewed this thread but have not stopped to say howdy, maybe just move on to a gay website,and stop filling this space,as you are making it blatantly obvious that motorcycles are not your thing. There are other sites were manlove is discussed,and I'm too lazy to find one to add a link for ya.

Underdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oct 24, 2016
I used to own a K6, however I no longer own the Suzi but I am a mod and I stay in the background and just tidy the forum of spam and move threads that are in the wrong places. I may be quiet but I am watching ;)

Lataanvain

Sep 21, 2018
Finland
Have to think better means of giving services to people. It seems all forums are dying as people do not have so much time browsing.