SRAD Nose cone required, Candy Koran Orange

Oscar280

Sep 5, 2016
Fowlers probably do a new one but it won't be cheap, guess it depends on how clean the rest of the bike is and how much you want to spend. If you do go on there don't search by reg number, that function hasn't worked properly for years, they know and for at least three years now "we're getting it fixed". They're decent aside from that, search by Make, Model and year for the correct results. They probably also do just the sticker kit too so you could get a used one in a different colour, get it painted and then just do the stickers.

If you do get a new one check it carefully, I've ordered new Suzuki panels with primer showing in places and a brand new SRAD tank with a small dent in it. NB; The tank didn't come from Fowlers.

My first new SRAD 750 (bought new in 97 & another (first injected) in 98) was that colour and it's still one of my favourites, it's pretty rare though so paint and new graphics might be your best option.

Reactions: GixxerGod

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Fowlers probably do a new one but it won't be cheap, guess it depends on how clean the rest of the bike is and how much you want to spend. If you do go on there don't search by reg number, that function hasn't worked properly for years, they know and for at least three years now "we're getting it fixed". They're decent aside from that, search by Make, Model and year for the correct results. They probably also do just the sticker kit too so you could get a used one in a different colour, get it painted and then just do the stickers.

If you do get a new one check it carefully, I've ordered new Suzuki panels with primer showing in places and a brand new SRAD tank with a small dent in it. NB; The tank didn't come from Fowlers.

My first new SRAD 750 (bought new in 97 & another (first injected) in 98) was that colour and it's still one of my favourites, it's pretty rare though so paint and new graphics might be your best option.

Thanks for the good info.