Squires Cafe

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Anybody reading this ever get to Squires in Sherburn at all?
I get pretty regular but i am close by.

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Went up to sherburn last night, It was the first time i have been this year due to work comitments and what a great night.
there must have been 300 plus bikes at any one time. Got there about 19.00 and only just manages to get in. The sun was out although a bit breezy.
Plenty of coffee drunk and plenty of bikes looked at. Only spoilt by my terrible brake judder:mad:

will take camera next time.
any members local to me need to have a ride out.

M3D1C_Dan

Jan 7, 2014
West Yorkshire
I live Bradford side of Leeds near Morley but I'm up for a meet if you guys fancy it. Ping me your details on a PM.

TBH, Squires from this side is a lame ride and boring. When I do get over, me and the lads I ride with usually ride round the back (they live in Bradford), up past the airport and down to Pool Bank, across and through Boston Spa and through Tadcaster. The roads are better and you can always go straight on at Pool Bank and go to the Sun Inn instead.

The other thing is that when I do get out, I don't really wanna sit around pulling one off over other people's bikes. I wanna clock the miles, and there's a lot of poseurs at Squires.

You guys should check out Bikething.co.uk ;)

M3D1C_Dan

Jan 7, 2014
West Yorkshire
I work shifts as well so get more free ride time out during the day, during the week. Having kids and working every other w/e is logistic knightmare at the best of times, spesh if I'm doing an all day ride. I do still do em though.

grumpygit

Aug 25, 2013
Leeds
squires

I live Bradford side of Leeds near Morley but I'm up for a meet if you guys fancy it. Ping me your details on a PM.

TBH, Squires from this side is a lame ride and boring. When I do get over, me and the lads I ride with usually ride round the back (they live in Bradford), up past the airport and down to Pool Bank, across and through Boston Spa and through Tadcaster. The roads are better and you can always go straight on at Pool Bank and go to the Sun Inn instead.

The other thing is that when I do get out, I don't really wanna sit around pulling one off over other people's bikes. I wanna clock the miles, and there's a lot of poseurs at Squires.

You guys should check out Bikething.co.uk ;)

Ehup fella
I live in Morley and go to squires sometimes and yes the usual route is a bit crap but there is a better way there.

A650 through tingly across tingly junction turn left onto theA654 middleton/rothwell to oulton at roundabout straight on theA642 woodlesford - swillington . garforth go through garforth to the motorway roundabout then straight on the B1217 towards lother ton hall and on to towton.

Turn left onto the A162 then after about half mile turn right onto theB1223 ulerskelf then turn left onto theB1223 cawood.

This road is a good combination of tight , fast , blind and open bends.

At cawood light junction turn right onto the B1222 sherburn.

Hope this is of help to you.

Can meet up for a ride outs etc when weather pics up again

Laurie (grumpygit)

Triton7775

Aug 7, 2021
Co. Dufrham
Hi new to this site
I go to squires a lot mainly on a weekend
I ride a 92 750wn the black pink one
Might bump in to you guys some time.
Have u got a fairing on I have the same bike and I would like to fit a fairing but don't know what the brackets are like, I'm new on here too

KennethHib

Jul 15, 2023
I have been for the last 6 years the name has changed but the true blue colors still shine. Would not miss this event looking forward to it.