S U Z U K I fairing graphic / decal K3 / K4 1000

jayboy

Oct 15, 2013
KENT
Can someone please measure the height and length of the S U Z U K I wording on the side of the 1000 fairing for me?

I want to source a pair for mine but I am not paying £63 a side from the dealer!

Particularly interested in the sizing for the Limited edition black or silver bikes, but I would imagine all models have the same size graphic.

M3D1C_Dan

Jan 7, 2014
West Yorkshire
That's ridiculous!

I can output these in black or silver (or any colour you want if you give me a size.
I've got a vinyl plotter/cutter and do this sort of thing for a fraction of the cost. You just stick them on yourself and job's a good 'un.

Either drop me a PM or just reply here and I'll sort you out mate.

BTW, anyone else wanting single colour wording or graphics of any colour, size - let me know. Price on application.

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
That's ridiculous!

I can output these in black or silver (or any colour you want if you give me a size.
I've got a vinyl plotter/cutter and do this sort of thing for a fraction of the cost. You just stick them on yourself and job's a good 'un.

Either drop me a PM or just reply here and I'll sort you out mate.

BTW, anyone else wanting single colour wording or graphics of any colour, size - let me know. Price on application.

Fancy making us some stickers? ;)

M3D1C_Dan

Jan 7, 2014
West Yorkshire
Yeah man, what you thinking?

I actually do tee-shirts/hoodies, embroidery etc., as well.

Web address stickers are always good for bike sites/forums

jayboy

Oct 15, 2013
KENT
Thanks for that, I'll be in touch, but as per title, I need someone to measure theirs as I have no graphics on mine at the moment and the paintwork needs breaking up a bit.
I would want chrome effect or a nice Silver to mimic the black Ltd Edition K4Z - my bike is in a nice metallic blue.