One rule for them, one for the rest of us - Again

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Now before anyone says anything, I don't normally air my anger about things like this in public, but this has pissed me off so much.

BBC News - Whole life terms for police killers - home secretary

Basically if anyone kills a copper then you will never get released from prison - ever!

Why should the police get special treatment? I understand they do a tough job, but they know the risks when signing up to be a bobby, what about innocent people who get murdered? People who get killed in their own home defending their families, their killers get 15 years MAX, this is a huge injustice for people who have been effected by losing people to killers.

It should be a blanket law covering everyone, not just the Police!!!

Let the flaming commence.

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
No flaming from me
Yesterday on the news the guy who killed is step granddaughter who was 12 years old got life. Great you may think but then it was pointed out that he must serve 38 years.
Now 38 years is a long time but why put a term on it at all. He should be given no hope what so ever of being released. He should be told from day one that his life out side is now over and he will die in prison.
but there are too many do gooders who find that unreasonable........tossers :mad:

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
I'm offended by the fact that the stupid witch Theresa May and her band of cronies can value one persons life over an others.

The laws of this country are too soft if you ask me, if there is 100% evidence the person committed the murder then bring back the death penalty. Grrrrrrrr.

Bomb

May 15, 2013
+1 it should go both ways, police who kill unlawfully should get life too. they always get off.