Bomb

May 15, 2013
Hi,

Wow, a nice new forum. I'm Dave from Bournemouth. K4 gsxr 600 - blue/white.

RS125, 600SRAD, K4-600.

fuel injection rocks!:p

Bomb

May 15, 2013
i'll add some pics when i get home, lurking at work now.

the SRAD was written off 6 weeks ago (sad face) which is why i now have the K4. (still in my memory though).

Bomb

May 15, 2013
yes, its OK to ask, the pain has subsided enough to discuss......:rolleyes:

following car round a double lane roundabout - took my exit - unfortunately the car in front realised he had missed the turn and decided to join me without permission.

nearly got behind him but he clipped my front tyre(so close) and i got my knee down for the first time(and face).

Bomb

May 15, 2013
should be OK, i have a witness who was a passenger in the car behind me.

just playing the waiting game now.

got Physio for my knackered shoulder this afternoon - great!

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Fingers crossed it goes OK for you, speaking from first hand experience I know how difficult insurance companies can be :(

Would be much easier if we all had dashcams in our cars like in Russia, would soon prove who was to blame.

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Fingers crossed it goes OK for you, speaking from first hand experience I know how difficult insurance companies can be :(

Would be much easier if we all had dashcams in our cars like in Russia, would soon prove who was to blame.

If you have a camera on your car or bike in this country the police think you are up to no good. To be fair most people i know are up to no good but its not everybody.

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
LMAO, you're right, the only time I have taken a camera out is when I was *cough* *cough* seeing how fast I could get her to go!

Bomb

May 15, 2013
I've been thinking about a camera, but they would see you entire journey - I'm not sure I'd want that!

Thank Fook i have a witness to the whole thing - should be OK.