New GSX-R1000 rider

dande

May 29, 2013
Finland
Hi everybody,

I'm a new GSX-R1000 rider in forum. Just got my bike few weeks ago and it feels wonderful already. That's my first bike ever and I try to take it easy while before I get use to it.
I wish nice rides for all Gixxer owners...

dande

May 29, 2013
Finland
I have always liked a feel of power, especially in vehicles. I tried to manage first with cars, but they didn't satisfy that feeling. I definitely don't have enough money to get a car with lot of power and thats why I desided to get a driving licence for bikes. I don't want to buy bikes all the time just to get start with less power and after got bored to get more powerful bike, that made me turn straight to 1000. And GSX-R as a bike model just looks pretty cool in my opinion. Also with less powerful bike you can drive like a grazy (faster than you can handle) and vice versa. Most important is that your attitude goes together with your skills. And now after 1000km I'm very happy to this decision, the power of this bike just feels amazing and makes me smile every time I ride...

I try to remember pictures next time.

dande

May 29, 2013
Finland
I tried to add picture from my computer, but it doesn't work for some reason. I can browse the picture but upload doesn't work.

Braveness or madness? Someone told me, they are the same...

dande

May 29, 2013
Finland
It seems that now picture upload works. So here is my bike.

Bike.jpg

Nothing special done, but looks nice and riding is a pleasure.