My Bikes

• Please use the Gallery at the top of the page to upload your photos and create albums. This section will soon be moved to the new Gallery.

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
PA040071.jpg

My Old SRAD

Picture was taken ~ 2003

Here is my new toy, an L0.

gixxer.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
I missed this thread. I didnt realize you once had a SRAD. Looking at the SRAD and your new bike you can tell just how much flab has been shaved off the GSXR through the years.

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
I missed this thread. I didnt realize you once had a SRAD. Looking at the SRAD and your new bike you can tell just how much flab has been shaved off the GSXR through the years.

Yeah the newer one feels much more nimble, I do miss the old one though, even to this day they are still very good looking bikes. As you can probably see from that picture it taught me a lot about looking after a bike, I kinda neglected it a bit, I used it on a daily basis to get to and from work, so one day it decided to spit the chain out along the A5 :( I was young, poor and rather spent my money on beer than maintenance on my bike even though it was my pride and joy, but that taught me a massive lesson, lets say it was a real brown trouser moment.