Modified

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
I suspect this is in the wrong place but could not work out where to post it.
Would it be possable to have a section for modified 600s?
Bikes that are not how Mr suzuki intended. I dont mean the odd air filter and bolt on can, i mean significantly changed
but still GSXR?

just a thought as some people love the breed but cant help but mess around.

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
As promised some pics to look at.
These pics are as it stands now but these still work to do.

Got me yoshi on

As you can see its still got red panels but thats soon to change

Defo SRAD from the front

And defo "K" from the rear

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
It sounds very deep if you know what i mean. But it better than the weezy standard can

just been out on this first fine day for ages and ridden with the Yoshi for the first time in anger so to speak.
I passed my eldest son on his fazer at about 120mph (private road of course) and his reaction was had i borrowed the exhaust from a F16 fighter jet. I think it has had the desired effect.

Last edited:

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Just orded nose fairing and left/right side fairings in blue and white. All unmarked from ebay should be here in a couple of days.

An excuse for more pics i think

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
It sounds very deep if you know what i mean. But it better than the weezy standard can

just been out on this first fine day for ages and ridden with the Yoshi for the first time in anger so to speak.
I passed my eldest son on his fazer at about 120mph (private road of course) and his reaction was had i borrowed the exhaust from a F16 fighter jet. I think it has had the desired effect.

Try and get a video if you can :) be some good viewing!

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Just had the post man at the door with two very big boxes with my new (well to me) blue and white panels.
will get them on after work tomorrow and get some more pics up.

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Post man has been

New blue

some more New blue

New fairings on

and the other side

Looking a lot better now but still needs the rear under section changing and the wheels should be done in white
in a couple of weeks.

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
GixxerGod is now entering sulk mode... The Mrs walked in whilst I was playing that video, guess what she said... "Ohhh, that one sounds much nicer than yours!" The cheek LOL, right... Yoshi can here I come!!

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Just made some enquiries about a K1 braced swing arm and SRAD 750 USD front end. If the price is right then thats next weeks spare time spoken for.
watch this space :cool: