Michilen pilot power on 600 k3?

azz2693

Aug 31, 2015
Boston
Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with these tyres, recently bought a K3 and the tyres are squarer than my cars haha. Will hopefully be used on the track for the time I own it and I just want some cheapish mid range tyres to start off with whilst I learn how the bike handles on the track. Just want to make sure they will be planted enough but teach me the limits of grip on the track.

Cheers

johnny

Aug 10, 2014
newcastle upon tyne
I have just recently mentioned in another post my experience with Michelins and I did not rate them at all! Ended up low siding my r6 and causing a lot of damage, and they were the 2ct version with even more grip than the standard pilot powers. I have seen these pilot powers for cheap on the likes of m&p direct etc via email offers, but if it was me I would be looking at bridgestones as I think they are much better. For about £155 on ebay you can get a set of bt016 pro's, these are fantastic tyres, but if that's the top of your budget then you can get the bt014 (which have just been re-released) for about £130.