Hi I'm new here

Gsxr600

May 29, 2013
Hi everyone just wanted to say hi and just to say I'm a new rider only passed my bike test about 3 weeks ago and decided to buy a GSX-R I have always loved them and alway wanted to ride one so I thought it would be great fun to buy one and jump straight in at the deep end, but as I haven't picked it up yet it frustrating not being able to go out riding yet. But can't wait in till I do.

I'm Looking forward to speaking to people on here about meets and general chit-chat (thats if you do meets on here) lol

So yeh feel free to ask questions or chat.

Thanks

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Hello and welcome to the club. Congrats on passing your test.I presume you did direct access to get a full licence?
If you have not been on a GSXR then all i can say is get ready:D

Always looking for a chance of a ride out but members are a bit spread out at the moment.
If you fill out your profile we can see where your from

Last edited:

mar71n

May 28, 2013
Well done passing your bike test.
I passed mine just before CBT came in. How many tests did you have to go through before you got your full license.

Gsxr600

May 29, 2013
I will fill in the info later, and I pick the bike up on the 13th June have to wait until pay day :( lol and I done the direct access course which was CBT, THEORY, MODULE 1, MODULE 2 I done this as I have never even sat on a bike before and as soon as I did what can I say what a thrill and that was only on the 125 at the CBT test centre so I was hooked and wanted to do the whole test lucky for me a mate and his brother done there's at the same place so I got a good deal.

And thanks for the congrats :)

Last edited: