Hello

S40TYD

Apr 12, 2013
Ive been lurking in the shadows for a few weeks now just thought id post up and say hi.

There doesnt seem to be much action on this forum. Ive registered to gixxerboys but seems to be alot of americans. Can anyone recommend a slightly busier uk GSXR forum .

Much appreciated

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
Hello and welcome.
I know what you mean, nothing against US members but when a forum is mostly US there is not much in common. They have different laws,different weather,different fuel and sometimes US spec bikes which are not the same as ours. that said they are always welcome.
As for another UK forum, i dont know, but the more posts we get here the busier we will become so keep posting. All the big forums started with one member ;)

GixxerGod

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 18, 2012
Milton Keynes
Hello, welcome to the club!

As for another UK forum, i dont know, but the more posts we get here the busier we will become so keep posting. All the big forums started with one member ;)

Agreed, every site starts off from nothing, the fact that there is no real UK site for GSXR owners was one main motivational reason to starting this site, not that it is purely for UK users, but being run from the UK it will have more UK content such as BSB etc, I do plan to get some AMA content up soon. Considering we have only been up and running properly since march I think we are doing pretty damn good. We have quite a few "lurkers" probably for that very same reason, it's pretty quiet.... Because they aren't posting anything!! If everyone who has registered posted then I'm sure it would be much livelier in here. Anyway rant over, enjoy your stay.

Last edited: