GSX-R1000R Launch Gallery

SuzukiNews

Mar 7, 2013
The new GSX-R1000R was launched at the world-famous Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit earlier this month, with the assembled members of the motorcycling press effusive in their praise. Take a look through the gallery below.
The new superbike gets an all-new engine and all-new chassis, the whole machine designed and built afresh from the ground up. Suzuki’s Broad Power System was engineered to give the new bike an abundance of low-down torque and midrange, while still delivering superior top-end power, at 202hp. At the heart of the system is the same variable valve timing found on the GSX-RR MotoGP racer.
A MotoGP-inspired frame is suspended by Showa’s race-derived Balance Free suspension, while brakes come in the form of Brembo Monobloc calipers. The front discs are up 10mm on the previous generation’s, at 320mm, also helping deliver impressive stopping power.

More...

Shooter88

Mar 7, 2017
I hate that they have moved away from integrated indicators in tail and mirrors. So much tidier the old way. Also, when is Suzuki going to step up their factory exhaust game? U-G-L-Y

Darth Gixxer

Sep 5, 2017
London
Not just the exhaust. To me that's one fugly bike.

Bloody quick though. Wonder if they'll give the 750 the same treatment? One can but hope...

Brazilhu3hu3

Nov 19, 2018
That blue, how don't love it!!!!!!

in your country how spancive this is?

here sounds like U$ 70.000,00

i hate that country :mad: