High Kilometers

teamlofty

Oct 21, 2017
South Australia
I have a fairly low kilometre 2016 gsxr 750 and I am hoping over the years to turn it into a high kilometre gsxr. A friend of mine had a Honda Deauville that had done 440,000 kms and still running sweet as he looked after it like a baby. My question is, what is the highest kilometre gsxr you have encountered that is still running sweet? As we are all owners it would be handy to hear some figures.:cool:

Katman1394

Dec 26, 2018
I have a fairly low kilometre 2016 gsxr 750 and I am hoping over the years to turn it into a high kilometre gsxr. A friend of mine had a Honda Deauville that had done 440,000 kms and still running sweet as he looked after it like a baby. My question is, what is the highest kilometre gsxr you have encountered that is still running sweet? As we are all owners it would be handy to hear some figures.:cool:

I've not long bought 2 97 dead 750,s one has done 50000kays the other has clocked over the guy I bought it from estimates 110 to 120 thousand still goes ok a bit noisy but can tell it hasn't been looked after that well