Hello

Karlrennison

Dec 1, 2015
Evening all, just a quick hi from sunny Leeds, West Yorkshire. I've just got myself a 1995 gsxr 400 that I know very little about, both in terms of the bike and the general scene as I've always had new 600's. I 'acquired' the bike on the back of some work I did and noticed a cover over something. I asked about it and was told that the bike was used until the throttle stopped working properly. It was taken off the road, upon taking the tank off to investigate the problem, he broke the petrol tap and that's where it ended. Roll on 6yrs of it just sat under the cover, and it's now mine. The only thing I have done with it is push it in the garage, not had chance to look at it due to being busy with work. It's all there complete, apart from all the plastic is off the bike. I know it's gonna take a fair amount of work to get it back up to standard, but it's not the first 'project' I've done as I'm also the owner of some self restored aircooled vw's. Hopefully I can find out about it on here with no doubt lots of knowlage available.
Cheers, Karl.