hardwired srad any sugestions

ian6pot

Super Moderator
Mar 6, 2013
Barnsley
I could perhaps work it out with a bit more info such as is it a 750 or 600? If 750 is it fuel injected? what market was the bike built for? what year was it built?
How much wiring do you what to lose such as cooling fan,it will run without but is it wise. You dont need wiring to the clocks but you will have no temp. info or speed info, again is this wise or indeed what you are after?
Give me the above info and what you are trying to do and i may be able to help.

Apr 5, 2020
I could perhaps work it out with a bit more info such as is it a 750 or 600? If 750 is it fuel injected? what market was the bike built for? what year was it built?
How much wiring do you what to lose such as cooling fan,it will run without but is it wise. You dont need wiring to the clocks but you will have no temp. info or speed info, again is this wise or indeed what you are after?
Give me the above info and what you are trying to do and i may be able to help.
[

Apr 5, 2020
Long shot here but I purchased a 99 srad 750 from a auction.All wires are completely gone except ignition w a key.What wires need to be hooked up to start and run this bike? I plan on making it a track only bike for now.taking it to the streets might come later.Just wanna hear it run first.thanks for any and all help..