gsxr 600 k1 track fairing gloss black

• This section is for members of the site to sell their bike.

Traders can request a trade account by Contacting Us.

Please mark your post with the appropriate prefix, either 'For Sale' which will show in green, or 'Sold' which will then show as Red. This is to keep things organised.

johnny

Aug 10, 2014
newcastle upon tyne
Gloss black track fairing removed from a gsxr600 k1, includes: nose cone with black screen, bellypan/side fairings, tail unit with foam seat, front mudguard.
Just removed these from a track bike i have just bought but i am putting it back onto the road so these are not needed.
These are in decent condition, has a few scuffs and small cracks in a couple of places, the seat unit has had a fibreglass repair on the inside around one of the front mounting points but still a good useable fairing and the front mudguard has a small crack also. The fairing does not come with any bolts but the dzus fasteners are still on the nose cone to connect to the bellypan. Will send photos to people seriously interested. Just want a quick sale so will let them go for £175. These are strictly collection only from Hebburn in south tyneside (near newcastle upn tyne) postcode NE31. If interested please send me a private message, thanks