FI on display but no RED LIGHT

rickster1823

Jul 23, 2017
Just purchased an 07 Suzuki GSXR 600 and noticed that the dash display constantly displays the temperature and the "FI" on the dash but no red light or any lights appear on the dash. What could this mean? new member here, first bike ever owned.

Underdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oct 24, 2016
Hi, the FI light could be a hundred different codes. You would need to go to a workshop to have it plugged in to a diagnostics. It could be something simple like the SET valve mod didn't have the black wire pulled or it could something more serious or it may even just be an old code that hasn't be removed, best pop to your local shop to get it checked

rickster1823

Jul 23, 2017
I sure will take it in for a look. Just noticed the bike randomly looses power as soon as let go of the throttle. Not Every time but it is frequent. Sometimes at idle it just turns off.

Battery is brand new, so not sure if is the charging system or maybe the kickstand.

rickster1823

Jul 23, 2017
Problem Fixed. Took it to a near bike shop and they have me a C13 code. Although they did not know what I meant the interner told me it had to do something with the air intake pressure.

Took it home and lifted the Tank to find a wire that was dangling. Intake Sensor came lose.

Bike runs great now.