2005 K5 GSXR 600 Side Fairing

steryder

Oct 21, 2016
Manchester
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement right side fairing for my bike? Had an accident and needs a new side fairing. I'm a bit reluctant to pay for dealer prices of £520 + VAT (without the sticker sets) which I would have to buy on top. I know there are replica fairing sets on eBay but has anyone had any experience with these or does anyone have any good recommendations?

Underdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oct 24, 2016
I've not had any personal experience however where I used to work one of the guys bought an ebay complete set, I think he paid about £300, and he said it bolted straight on, no drilling or bodging needed. I saw the kit on his bike and it didn't look cheap and nasty. I've thought about getting a complete set in black for Charlie, except the rear tyre is a priority at the moment

steryder

Oct 21, 2016
Manchester
Looks like I may have to go with one of the Chinese kits, it seems the only viable (affordable) option unless a right fairing pops up on ebay. Absolutely devastated is an understatement. I would rather I was scratched and cut up a little instead of my bike - turning in to an expensive ride out this one haha. Note to self do not lock up and high side.

Underdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oct 24, 2016
Have you tried any breakers? You never know you may get lucky