Suzuki GSXR

Al 46

May 12, 2021
Hi I’m new to this forum I’m wondering if my msg r going through can someone reply to my msg so I can find out if I have set it up right. I own a GSXR 1000 commemorative edition 2013 model I would like to know if anyone else owns one.thanks.

Jdaddyrox

Feb 24, 2022
I don’t have that but I got the ‘22 and man does it roll on like a dream. Had a K6 and thought it was a god but the ‘22 in mode “A” is the stuff. That commemorative edition livery is sweet! Keep it between the lines and stay below 200 (when possible). Ride free my friend!

Al 46

May 12, 2021
I don’t have that but I got the ‘22 and man does it roll on like a dream. Had a K6 and thought it was a god but the ‘22 in mode “A” is the stuff. That commemorative edition livery is sweet! Keep it between the lines and stay below 200 (when possible). Ride free my friend!
Hey mate thank u so much for replying I really appreciate it because I’m having a hard time using this app.
ive been trying to reply to u for the last couple hrs I think l worked it out. Where r u from buddy I could not tell if ur a ozzy or international not that it matters. I’m trying to discover more things on this app so I can use for my advantage and trying to connect with more people but I’m not even sure if this msg will end up going through. Lol. 👍👍

Jdaddyrox

Feb 24, 2022
I’m from Westfield NC, USA. What kind of rider are you? I just take mine out and burn up the roads for a couple hours at a time. I love wheelies and the 06 was effortless but the 22 is difficult to ride a smooth one and I just don’t know why. It’s got more power but it’s harder to control a wheelie. It dives into the curves much better and the brakes are amazing as well as acceleration. I’ll end with that.
Ride safe my friend.