K4 GSXR 1000 -C23 Blinking FI, tried 2 different TOS’s & fuel pump primes halfway there’s spark but won’t start!

K4gix1k

Jul 20, 2020
Okay so not sure if anyone saw my last post but I ended up figuring out why my ODO was only reading CHEC with no FI light or anything with a solid Neutral light on. Ended up being my gear indicator sensor plugged into a wrong plug.
this is a crashed K4 GSXR 1000 and I’ve been rebuilding it and finally was able to try and fire it up.

But now the bike has a blinking FI light with a -C23 code which is a TOS (tip over sensor) from what I’ve read and it also has a -C46 code but pretty sure that is just a exhaust valve code or something unimportant. The bike has spark and wants to start sometimes, the fuel pump primes but it’s like it’s not priming all the way from what I remember and you can tell because it just Stops suddenly in the middle of priming. Would that be a fuel pump relay issue? I can hear the relay clicking or making the sound as it should to tell it’s working, but I don’t know forsure if it’s actually working properly...
It’ll fire up SOMETIMES if I hold the throttle wide. Not sure if these are symptoms of a bad TOS or not and it’s confusing me because from what I’ve read the bike should still run if it isn’t plugged in and I’ve unplugged it, I also tried taking it apart to see if anything was broken or if I could possibly try and do a bypass like everyone says by putting some caulk in there or something to keep the magnet in the on position. I even tried a second TOS that came off a spare harness I bought with no luck the bike still didn’t want to fire and stay running.
I also have this little plug that is unplugged from something and I’m not sure where it goes or what goes to it, but I’m assuming if it was anything important it would throw a code also right??? It’s only a little 2 pin plug it’s white and the shape of a rectangle. I can add pictures later just not near the bike right now lol.
Anyways guys ANY help is very much appreciate! Thank you!