For Sale 2013 Yoshimura Limited Edition 600 GSX-R Badge #1 of 10

• This section is for members of the site to sell their bike.

Traders can request a trade account by Contacting Us.

Please mark your post with the appropriate prefix, either 'For Sale' which will show in green, or 'Sold' which will then show as Red. This is to keep things organised.

Yoshii

Jun 10, 2019
2013 Yoshimura Limited Edition 600 GSX-R ($10,500)

For sale Limited Edition Yoshimura sport bike with special paint scheme in Black and Red with gold pin-striping. I bought this bike brand new and right now it has very low miles. Great bike 1 out of 10 in the world.

Summer is almost here so let's make a deal! :) Title in Hand

This bike makes a great collection for any bike enthusiast. It has under 1000 miles on it and is in great condition and shape. The bike is currently is in Las Vegas, NV, if the buyer if wants bike to be shipped, they would have to do so on their own.

Just in Time for Spring and Summer! Great Price!!! Limited Edition GSX-R includes a Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Fiber EPA noise compliant Slip-On and a plethora of aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined hard parts including:

Fender Eliminator Kit
Case Savers
Chassis Protectors
Axle Adjusters Blocks
Race Stand Stoppers
Steering Stem Nut
Bar Ends
Engine Plug Kit
Oil Filler Plug Kit
Rear Shock Linkage
Wave Rotors
Mirror BLock-off Plates
OZ Wheels

Serious Inquiries Only! Sorry, no test rides! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking!!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to my current listing on Cycle Trader. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2013-Suzuki-GSX-R+600-5007646311/ (contact me here if you have any questions)

Attachments

• GSXR4.jpg
    GSXR4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 242
  • GSXR.jpg
    GSXR.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 244
  • GSXR2.jpg
    GSXR2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 247
  • GSXR1.jpg
    GSXR1.jpg