Re creating / scanning OEM graphics

jls

Apr 6, 2014
Does anyone know of a company or equipment that could scan the OEM decals whilst they are on the bike? Alternatively does anyone have a set of decals for a '99 SRAD 750 in the black and silver colour scheme (H3P) ?

jls

Apr 6, 2014
Not looking good I'm afraid. Originals were screen printed apparently and reproducing on a PC is not likely to get an exact match so I'm told. It's frustrating because I just feel in my water there must be a way to achieve this. Will update with any developments. Are you after any in particular Payne?

payne

Aug 16, 2022
Not looking good I'm afraid. Originals were screen printed apparently and reproducing on a PC is not likely to get an exact match so I'm told. It's frustrating because I just feel in my water there must be a way to achieve this. Will update with any developments. Are you after any in particular Payne?
Mine has been painted before in the wrong colour on the fairing panels and then wrapped. The wrapping has been removed and I've had to try and repair the panels with paint, this is a compromise from the original decals as the chequered fading isn't reproduced with the paint and the GSXR is the wrong colour