Gsxr 1000 k8 accessories for sale

• This section is for members of the site to sell their bike.

Traders can request a trade account by Contacting Us.

Please mark your post with the appropriate prefix, either 'For Sale' which will show in green, or 'Sold' which will then show as Red. This is to keep things organised.

GARDENVAC

Dec 23, 2015
BELFAST
Hi Boys and Girls. I have some GSXR 1000 K8 bits for sale if anybody is interested. They are: Genuine Suzuki seat cowl in blue and in immaculate condition. Not a scratch, so you can be sure it,s a perfect colour match. A set of as new race can hangers which I had made for me and are the dogs boll**ks. Perfect fit everywhere and are also in immaculate condition, one of them was never even on the bike as I had a 4 into 1 Yoshi at the time.Get this. I chanced it for a set of Chinese shorty levers for the bike and not really expecting much TBH. But to my surprise they fitted really well and looked great on the bike. Now, the Suzuki is gone and these bits are just too good to sit in a box in the attic. I,m not looking silly money either, but the cowl , if my memory serves me, was quite expensive as it was a genuine Suzuki part. I,ll take £50 FOR THE LOT as long as the buyer(if there is one) pays the postage and I,ll do my best to keep that to a minimum ie Parcel to Go or such like company, hopefully all in the one box carefully packaged. Can,t send anything these days by Royal Mail as it,s an absolute rip off as far as their prices go. Let me know if you want the package insured as this adds a bit of extra cost to it. There you have it. Check out the images. Good Luck!!!

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 218