Best Honda in the world?

Blaster123pa

Oct 21, 2016
South africa
A while back my brother bought another piece of honda, cb900 f2. After lots of hard work he finally got it looking like he wanted it to look, a cafe racer.

Only problem is, this being his 3rd cafe racer project from a honda (1100 gl goldwing,cx 500,cb900), it is also the 3rd time that the engine suddenly "stops" working. Being very dissapointed in hondas i finally convinced him to go the suzuki way.

We finally got our hands on n gsxr 750 k5 engine and he is starting the instalation of the motor into the cb 900 frame this weekend.

This could possibly be the best honda cafe racer ever. Good looking bike actually. It wil now become better.

teamlofty

Oct 21, 2017
South Australia
Three honda motors failing when owned by one person? I think I know where the problem is. Japanese motors go forever. A friend had a honda devielle with 440,000 kms on the clock and still running sweet as. I don't think my gsxr will last that long but you never know, keep changing the oil and filter and don't keep holding it on redline for too long and it should go for a long time I hope